Join our first Google AdWords Summer Academy
We are looking for future Google AdWords specialists to join the ePPC Summer Academy!
Our Summer Academy program consists of two parts – two weeks training with ePPC experts (24.07-06.08) and a part-time internship after this, lasting till the end of August.
The best ones have the opportunity to join our team full or part time. After completing the program you will be one of the few AdWords experts in Estonia and ready for a brilliant career in digital marketing. The knowledge you’ll learn is international and you’ll be able to run campaigns targeting multiple countries.
Training weeks (July 24 – August 6)
Some of the things you’ll learn during those 2 weeks:
- how to set-up Google Search ads with the right keywords, ads and settings
- display solutions like Gmail ads, YouTube ads, mobile app campaigns and everything else you can do on the Google Display Network
- remarketing campaigns to people who have already visited your website
- how to optimize all of the above once campaigns are set up
- Google Analytics and how to make sure you are tracking the right things and looking at the right data
- other Google solutions for advertisers like Google Tag Manager, Optimize etc
- other tools that will help with AdWords campaigns, reporting or conversion optimization
- much much more
Not all of the days are spent in classroom. Some days you have the opportunity to do practical assignments yourself. You’ll also be taking the official Google AdWords exams so you’ll have something official to show for after the trainings. Some fun activities are also planned. Not that learning about Google isn’t already fun:)
Internship after the training (August 7- August 31):
You will work on real AdWords campaigns and use all of the knowledge you gained during the training – setting up new campaigns for search, Gmail, YouTube, app promotion, remarketing etc and optimizing existing ones. You will work closely with our Account Managers who will be your guides whilst you’re making your first strides with AdWords. The internship will be part-time so you’ll have some time to enjoy the summer as well.
What to expect during the recruitment process
You are welcome to apply till June 12. After biting your nails for the whole week you can expect an answer whether you have made it to the second round by June 18. The second round means that you will receive a practical assignment during the next couple of days, by June 20. After this by June 26, we will let everyone know if their assignment was good enough to get them to the third round – a job interview. If you are lucky enough to charm our team with your personality as well you will be invited to join the Academy by July 9! We are doing our best to keep you posted on all the information as soon and as much as possible during the whole process.
You are welcome to apply, if:
- you are passionate about internet marketing
- you’re a quick learner and always ready to discover something new
- you’re fluent in English (written and oral)
- you have an analytical mind
- you have at least two years of university studies behind you.
You will earn some extra points in our eyes, if:
- you already have experience with Google AdWords and/or Analytics
- you have programming skills, any kind ☺ (but it is definitely not a must have)
- you have knowledge about statistics or data mining.
- you are a wordsmith or have designer skills
- you speak foreign languages.
ePPC is a Google Premier Partner focused on helping companies acquire new customers through Google AdWords and Analytics solutions. Our small, yet awesome team has three different nationalities, speaks ten different languages, is currently located on three different continents and we manage over 2 million euros of AdWords spend a quarter. Read more about us here.
Training weeks are for free and the part-time internship is paid! All of this will happen in our lovely office close to Tallinn harbour at Ahtri 12.
Deadline to apply is June 12 (23:59)
If you have any questions about the program please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.