Hiring: Finnish speaking (future) Google AdWords specialist
If you are a native Finnish speaker interested in developing a career in online marketing and are based in Tallinn then this is something for you. The position can be part-time, full-time or an internship.
We are a young online marketing agency founded by a former Estonian Googler focused on Google AdWords (the advertising platform of Google) and we are looking for someone who is interested in learning about Google AdWords and Analytics and helping us with our Finnish customers. A bit of Facebook ads is also involved. The Finnish market has become more and more important for us so it’s time we get a Finnish “insider” to help us with generating better ads and developing more meaningful relations with our Finnish customers. Prior AdWords knowledge is not necessary but being a quick learner is a major a prerequisite. Full-time, part-time and internship positions are all possible, hours are flexible and the office location is in the city center, Ahtri 12.
What’s the job about?:
- Creating and optimising Google AdWords campaigns in Finnish and other languages
- Setting up Google Analytics and analysing results
- Onboarding new Finnish customers
- Helping us develop our business in Finland
- Lots of learning
What you’ll get:
- You will learn a ton about online advertising
- Working with a young and ambitious team who is ready to help and support you. The team is lead by a former Googler who spent 5 years working at Google.
- What you will learn is transferable international knowledge – you’ll be able to knock on the door of any company in Finland, Australia or where ever you want
- Flexible hours – except for meetings and trainings you are free to work whenever it suits you
What’s required from you:
- Strong interest in online marketing and tech
- Being a quick learner
- Native level Finnish and high level of English
- Getting along with numbers
Nice to have attributes:
- Any kind of programming skills (not a must though)
- Knowledge of Estonian and any other languages
Depending on your skill-set you can specialize on what your good at. If you’re good with words – we have ads for you to write. If you have some programming skills – you can develop scripts to make campaign management more efficient. If you’re good with people – we have leads to follow-up with.
To apply please fill out the form here.
The deadline for the active hiring process has already passed but we’re always on the look out for interesting people so if you feel you would like to try – get in touch!